sorry.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

i want to apologise to all the lovely people i have met on here, the ones who have given me great advise and even though they havent been feeling too good themselves they have been there for me. im sorry for being a pain in the arse and for the worry and concern i may or may not have caused. you are great people and deserve to be happy and healthy. i want to wish you all the best and hope you can feel better soon. thank you guys. i now know what i need to do. :hugs:

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You also deserve to be happy and you don't need to apologise. Hoping that what you need to do is positive? X

3. takencontrol

no its not love always :hug:

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

That's what I was afraid of! Please don't. I think the fact that you carry on posting means you are still wanting to cling on to life. I have to go to sleep now so I can get to work tomorrow but I want a response from you in 8 hours that tells me you are still here. Lots of love xxxxxxx

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't hurt yourself brownie. You deserve to be happy and healthy too. :hug:

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi Brownie. Let us know how you are. X

7. takencontrol

hiya guys thank you so much for getting me through another terrible night, love ya all. :)

8. takencontrol

as is always things have changed yet again. bye.

9. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Do you want to talk about it Brownie or have you had enough of talking? Sometimes I can't face going through it all again when I'm down.
    Let us know how you are.
    Sending hugs
    xxxx

10. takencontrol

im here catherine :hug:

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Brownie, I hope when things get to rough that you go to the hospital..They will help you..I hope you know you can talk to any of us..We're here to help you..

12. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Brownie,

There is no need to apoligize for the hurt that you feel. Im sorry that I cant say anything to make you understand that your loved, your needed. I wish you could love yourself as much as the ones around you.

Im here anytime you want to chat about anything!!!

13. takencontrol

i just want one day where i dont want to die, got an app for my psychiatrist, 24th jan. what a fucking joke.

14. doityourself

I know brownie, Ive said that so many times before, I know this will sound like a line, but can you sleep, if that works then sleep as much as you can to get past this extreme point, the crisis that you feel now.

Have you been able to talk to your H about what you feel?

15. takencontrol

he doesnt understand the illness like some but that i dont mind. no i sleep about 3 or 4 hrs thats it

16. doityourself

Tell him the thoughts, dont beat around the bush, tell him exactly what your feeling. He may not ever understand, but let him hold and hug you.

My H never understood either, I still dont think he does but he kinda got the point one day when I said if something doesnt change then you will find me one day with a bullet in the head, that opened his eyes.

17. takencontrol

im truly pissed of and to be honest everything is getting to me and on top of me. sorry i need time out and now.

18. doityourself

Brownie, I do hope and pray that you find some peace within yourself. You can make it through this time, with the holidays and all you will be super busy, let that over take you. Start planning your dinner and thinking about the smiles and laughs on christmas morning.

19. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

HI Brownie
    Big hugs! I have to go back to work today so don't have a lot of time to post. I'll check back tonight and see how you are. Feeling very nervous about going back to work so send me some positive vibes :)
    Theres no way you can wait until the 24th. You need to ring the dept, tell them how ill you are and ask for something sooner. You might have to ring everyday until you get a cancellation.
    Ideally though, I'd rather you went straight to hospital A&E and tell them what you've done and how you feel. You need some prof help now and you also need lots of TLC. Going into hospital may well be the wake up call your husband needs.
    Sending loads of hugs, sorry I can't be around today.
    xxxx

20. doityourself

Brownie, Hi hope today has brought you some peace and sunshine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.