sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hi my name is, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

if u see me back on here it's because i failed my attempt. luckily for me i am decently smart at researching and found a peaceful way to do it. so know that there won't be any additional pain. i just wanted to say that i feel good now that i can let go. i hope you guys can really pull it together over the next 20 years and have solid natural roots planted by then or else life will be very devastating. in fact i know why i am here and that's to prevent the ultimate hell on earth and i know how to accomplish that. sorry for not helping. i'm not some maniac that wants to dom the world or anything, i just know that we need a major change from our synthetic life style or else we will be in hell. can't tell you how many indigenous (hardcore ppl for one example that have been the same for 4,000 years, escaped the spanish invasion, are 1000x more advanced then we are, their priests exist on 9 levels of consciousness, they know their shit and felt compelled to come out for the first time ever to tell us about the mass contamination of the world) people i have had the blessed opportunity to meet that have told our groups this. good luck and love you all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  2. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Please don't commit suicide or do anything else drastic.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't think I understand, could you stay and explain more?

If you really have the ability to save humanity, why can't you stay?

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry you feel this way but do you think your death is going to change anything in the world, wouldnt you be better off trying to protest or something to change whats around you?

I hope you rethink what your doing, put your thoughts to good use, help others around you see what your seeing. Help make thoses changes.

I hope today has been a better day.

5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Please rethink. I hope you are feeling better today.

6. Hi, may i know what is causing you all these thoughts..? I hoped to see you back in the forum posting about your recovery from suicidal thoughts.. Please go and see a psychiatrist and get help.. Take care and hope to hear from you again soon..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.