sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by icequeen, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

this could cover a mulitude of threads, but this is the thread i feel most important, and i want to apologise to those in need if you feel ignored, you are not, i can only say that like me this week people are struggling with their own issues and maybe not be able to respond, its not that no one cares, so those that feel neglected, you are not, those in pain dont know how to help at this point in time. hold on, you are valuable. :hug:

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

hear, hear.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well Put!! I know when your new to the forum you feel invisable.. You get a few replies but alot of the timeothers are dealing with there own issues or trying to help someone else..All I can say is keep posting, peeps will take notice eventually..

4. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

that's okay icequeen. we understand- all of us just have to step a bit back sometimes

5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

The main thing is - there is always someone feeling OK enough to reply to people when they do post for the first time about some problem.

Thanks Icequeen for reminding us - we all need a break now and again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.