sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by icequeen, Jun 16, 2011.

1. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

not sure if posting in right place, but want to apologise to everyone for being such a failure and not being as supportive as everyone else has been. had major break down in where what and why. see psych tomorrow and hope to be able to support those that have supported me and others asap..i have this feeling and want it gone. thank you all and keep yourselves safe. :grouphug:

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

the first thing you can do for everyone is keep yourself safe ok

the support you offer is fantastic but no one can be supportive 24/7 you need supporting as much as any one else

sorry to hear about your breakdown i hope it helps seeing the psyche tomorow make sure you come back and tell us how it goes ok xx

3. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

:hug: you haven't failed anyone. You're struggling and people can understand that

please take care of yourself

4. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Dont be silly.i hope when you say breakdown you dont mean like a nervous breakdown
    Hope youre ok.

5. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I agree with eagle you haven't let anyone down and your not weak we all need help at times. Hope it goes well *hugs*

6. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

I hope you are ok honey :hug: you cant do everything all of the time you just cant. Sending hugs your way xxxxxxxxxxxx