sorry

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sorry to let you all down time has come.I cant anymore be here for anyone.Sorry to be a let down but had a gut full seems always 2 steps forward and more backwards for me.Just cant find who i am or that peaceful place.My head is just forever racing and no matter how much i express this to docs therapists etc they all give me same formula that dosnt work.Dont want my kids seeing dad go insane and i cant seem to make friends very alone guess i m only doing whats best for earths energy one less sole.Wish i didnt have to put this here yet thought might help me yet i m stubborn and made my mind up.I do say though please take care all.I am just beyond help to many years of crap.Wish ya all the best feel so stupid cutting now it has to stop and all will tonight as if it dosnt get deep enough i have plan B

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, Spidy! :arms: Please hold on and stay safe. You can come here and be supported any time you want and need it. One the best things about SF is that we give support as we are able and take support as we need it. Be gentle with yourself if this is a time that you need to accept support. It's OK to be on the receiving end.

It sounds like you feel kind of discouraged. That happens to most of us sometimes, but we our balance and determination to keep going come back after a little while. I hope you give yourself a chance to let that happen.

Please don't act on your sense of discouragement. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I'm thinking of you. :hug:

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Ive already stuffed up and am ashamed.Cant even ring or go for help as I also loose>Just not well want it all to go away for once for once in my miserable life im bloody scared .Everything is on top of me again supposed to be strong i do try my best yet im scared of myself cause ive let it all get to me.To much going on cant deal with it all feel as though i m drowning and letting all around me down.Just wish sometimes could cop a break yet just seems challenge after challenge and not just lifes shit ya shouldnt have to deal with.

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hey there spidy
    first of all, please ask yourself this question: how can your children live without you?
    they're gonna be devastated. they're gonna live in agony for the rest of their lives.
    it's a life stigma when one's parents commit suicide. they're NOT going to be okay soon as you would assume.

be strong for your children. be their hero.
    you can fight this. let them see how strong their daddy is.

i don't know exactly what have led you to this point. can you provide more details so we here can give you more specific advices?

you are not alone. come here whenever you feel like you can't go on anymore.

it seems to me you are confused and cannot think straight at the moment.
    go to sleep please. even if with the aid of prescribed sleeping pills.
    you're going to wake up with a fresher and clearer mind.

gentle hugs xxx

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Gav you help so many people here, let us help you through this dark time for you.
    If you can please stop cutting and write things down, I am a big believer in that.

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanks guys guess i m going to have to bight the bullet and go see doc.Yes arm took a hiding which i bloody hate not been in a very good head space lately.Just dont know what to do sometimes sleep has become non existant again and i cant have anything to aid me with it as i m a risk of od ing.I m trying to fight through all this bullshit seems things are just getting worse and more confusing.A new set of worms were unearthed today and here i go again dealing with this crap alone again.Have nobody that i can confide in seems i have to be the fixer of probs yet also be the one who has to deal with them alone.Then get threatened if i get sick or loose the plot and go to hosp i will loose my kids WTF.Feeling very out of control at the moment and really dont know where to turn or how to handle some of this crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.