sorry

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MoAnamCara, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I truly am. im stuck. Im scared. I don't know what to do. Im failing at everything. I don't know if I can get through this.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Talk to us my friend, what are you failing at?

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Coping. Life. Moving on. Getting things done. Etc. :cry: I want this over

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

okay, thanks all.

I'm tired of myself, so I can only imagine how you all feel about my whining. I apologize.

Take good, good care.

5. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Don't apologise, we are here for you. Just keep posting and get more out, it's easier to deal with things when you get them off your chest.

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I never get tired of you.
    Have a huge hug.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I never get tired of you Mo and would rather see you keep talking here than not
    :console:

8. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Mo - you were one of the people to reach out to me, and I'm forever grateful.

Sometimes I want to shake people, so they can look through my eyes, and say "Welcome to my world, how do like it now?"But of course I can't, and they continue their ignorant,blessed ways,

I think the only person who really got it (besides here) was one of the psych ward nurses who lost her fiancee

The loss will make you examine your life and priorities (at least it did mine). And it gets different, scars you will always carry, but it will never again be the way it was, your emotions will shift.

The good news is that any or all of the changes you make, will not interfere with your love and deep respect of your cherished one.
    Those will never diminish, or be compromised.

And for me, this was the hardest part, not that the rest of it is easy, far from it. I wish there was more I could say, but I'm pretty much talked out, so I wish you health and hope. ((((hugs))))

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I don't think I can handle the advice. From anyone. I am misinterpreting everything I think. My mind is so muxed ip that nothing is working, making sense or anything. So I am sorry if i offend. I appreciate the efforts but its not helping. I don't know what will help. I don't even know why I'm still posting.

I am trying, I have tried.

Something has to give. I feel I'm at the edge of a tall cliff on a very windy day.

10. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I think you should speak to a nurse or a doctor as soon as possible. You sound like you're not coping, maybe some meds could help. Medication sometimes creates a barrier against the world. It is ok to ask for help sometimes, I think you've been too strong for too long. Nobody can just keep on going. I have some idea how you're feeling and if you don't ask for help, you could end up getting worse and worse. Please speak to someone.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

still listening Mo :hug:
    I know it's a tough journey .
    walking alongside you

12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

am scared . Cut bad to try & regain control. Want a way out...

13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

so at what point you we let others do what they think is better for us? we give up control?

14. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Gentle hug... you are worth so much more than you know... you are cared for and loved even more... you don't have to believe, understand... just receive love, warmth care and concern... and know you can be yourself... vent, say whatever you want and its ok as so many of us care and are here waiting with listening ears and hearts and shoulders to cry on... xxx

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you mean with your health Mo?
    if you feel you need to let others take control to help you then it's time :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.