Sorry

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Richard 007, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

So very sorry to all my friends here .

Its been messy in my life , awful , I feel sick , I thought I had a handle on my life but the rug keeps getting pulled from under me but I am alive .

Don't know what to do or where to turn but I am alive , and thats a good thing , yes ? .

I love her I love her I love her , I love her so fucking much .

Why can't I stop lovimg her , why can't I hate her , when will this stop ? will this ever stop ?

No , it will be like this forever , because I love her , she is my life .

Why did I fuck this up , why did I destroy my family .

My head hurts , my heart hurts , everything hurts .

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost your loved one :hug: Things can get better but you have to work on them, you have to learn how to move on if needs be .. I truly hope you feel better soon.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sooo pleased to hear from you Richard..
    yes its a good thing you're alive..I'm glad you are and so will your children be

from what i've read of your story I don't think it's your fault this happened
    have you any support in place for yourself? GP, counseling,??
    :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you're alive.

I agree with IV2010; I've read some of your posts, and I don't get the feeling it's your fault either. I know you love her, and right now, that's probably what is making you hurt so much more. Sometimes time makes the pain lessen, but it would be good if you had some sort of support system around you so you had people to lean on and help you through the tough times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.