sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme333, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I came here a little while ago after not being here for awhile.
    I was trying to get better.
    Well didn't work and I came back
    I didn't know where else to go and when I was new here I seemed to get support
    I was feeling lost and alone last time as I am now. I feel like nothing..like a nobody.
    I have nobody so came here to seek out something I guess.
    Only one person responded to my thread. Just kind of made things clear I guess.
    I mess up everything and I am nobody...

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hi! You don't have anything to be ashamed about, so don't go feeling guilty for no reason at all... I'm glad you were able to reach out in the past and find some help, hopefully, it can happen again. But for starters, stop telling yourself that you're nobody, because it isn't true. And even the happiest and most successful among us still make mistakes from time to time. So, just let it go- And you simply mustn't judge your worthiness by the number of responses you get to something like this, because it's not really about that. It isn't something that you can quite quantify in that regard. Sure, our depression likes to tell us otherwise, but we can't listen to a voice of unreason! Take Care.:)

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It isn't true that you're a nobody. I'm sorry your thread didn't get many responses, but that has nothing to do with how much you're worth as a person.

Here to listen if you feel like talking.

4. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

Thanks
    I just feel alone.
    People say nice things but in the end. no family. i sit here alone and think I am going to kill myself.
    I can't take the hurt anymore.
    What I would do for a hug...to be touched. it's pathetic

5. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

I don't know you from adam, know nothing of you, don't know your circumstances.
    I do know you are most definately NOT, a nobody. To me you are a person, with feelings, thoughts, fears and possibly hopes. Whether you mess everything up or not I don't know, I feel much the same and possibly have more experience of that than many. You posted on here, you are someone, you are a person, you are precious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.