Sort of new....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 2-D, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

I really dont know what to say - so urm hi and im back, i thought i had gotten to a half decent place, but history has sought me out and stabbed me in the back again - and i just feel shunted and thought id try and seek sanctuary here - sorry to offend or bother anyone :(
  2. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Welcome back. Life at times has a way of knocking us down to the point that we don't think we will ever get up. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for. A lot of good people within the community. Feel free to send me a message if you ever need to talk or even vent.

3. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Thanks Invisible Child, Yeah, that is very true - I hope so too :) and yeah thats very true, was here a few years ago.

Thanks, and like wise :)

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I do like Green Day. Hi, Welcome Back.

I just put on "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" How fitting. I would had titled my dream piece yesterday with that if I could put my thoughts together. But enough of me. How are you doing, I take it that you are familiar with SF, it is a kewl place. "Welcome To Paradise". I am sorry I am really not myself. I am truly "An American Idiot" but that's o.k. in here

I really don't think that anyone is offended or bothered by you, to the contrary you seem to be Welcomed Back. I guess I will let you get back to whatever you were doing, I True-Lee wish you the best.
  5. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Thanks True-Lee :)

at the moment if I am honest - fairly Zombie like, just nothing really registeraing on the feelings side of thing :( yeah, I was here a few (well more like 4) years back - and yeah it was helpful then and I hope it will be again,

I just have quite the inferiority complex to the point I feel bad just for being in the same room as someone else at times :( just want to blend in to the walls and not be there so people dont have to be put off by me :(

I hope you are okay and I wish you the best too :)
  6. True-Lee

Well First of all, You Welcome, 2nd I like you am still more like a Zombie than I care to admit. So um? are you kinda like a wallflower? If so to be truthful I am kinda like that too. But surprise.. to read all the stuff I send in here you would think I'm some kind of weird extrovert. Believe me I'm Not! Hey anytime, would you? bug me please? I love Chocolate Chip Cookies btw. lol now I might make some
  7. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

I dont understand what you mean by a wallflower :(
    and i dont post that often, but if I thought i might be able to help i might post or send a private message, and sure, same goes for you yeah? And I thought a cookie would be a nice thing to have as an avatar, that or a picture of a cat :)
  8. True-Lee

Well, I went outside and I missed you, but hey whatever. A wallflower is someone who stays in the background like not to stand out. There is a new movie, well kinda new about this dude in high school who kinda is one but like says he is going to change and does. I haven't seen it but it sounds interesting. The last vid I saw was Enders game. that I liked, oh a cat would be kewl too btw, for a pic I mean. jeez I am so random. But hey Do you have to be like friends to use the PM's? Whoa I just saw You are in the UK, that's kewl I guess. I've been there, I was kinda Little went on your Old Wooden Ship ...HMS Victorious.. It is Bigger than Our Constitution, what we call Old Ironsides
  9. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

No worries :) not everyone is chained to their computers, and different time zones and such, and yeah - very much the wallflower here - cant say ive heard of any film like that, last thing I watched was series 8 of Big Bang Theory, not that funny in my opinion - Never heard of Enders Game either, yeah Cats are cool - either for a pic or not :) Random can be good at times, No you dont :) Yeah, its okay I guess, lots of worse places to be, where abouts did you visit when you came to the UK? And wow - must of been an interesting experiance for you :)
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome back... you're not offending or bothering anyone by being here. :hug:
  11. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Thanks Cherry :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.