Sort of newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Izziebabystar, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. I'm Izzie I used to use this site a long time ago and it loterally saved my life. But here I find myself again.
    A bit about me I'm 25 live in the uk. Full time mummy. Also diagnosed with depression, anxiety, ptsd, insomnia and waiting to be diagnosed with bipolar.

I've had a rough time of it lately and in my Drs words I'm at the beginning of a nervous breakdown.

So thought it was time to get that support back and try and get better.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Izziebabystar likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome back to the site :) I am sure that you will find lots of support here :)
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello Izzie, welcome back to the forum, although I'm sorry that you need to be here. You know what I mean. Hope we can help you get through this rough patch you're going through.
    Petal likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I remember you hun. Welcome back to the forums, you have been missed. I am sorry you are going through such a tough time. Good luck with diagnosis. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. Big hugs to you ((hugs))
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome back!!
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you got all the complications but we can help you move on a day by day basis. You are among friends here who understand and want to help you in your struggle.

I can simply say to you as an individual "Define normal?" . There is nothing such as normal as many people have their own perception. You are suffering in many ways but we can help you as we help others. You know from the past we are a helpful group and we shares out anyone hurting. You need support from us as well as your family. It's good to talk among people who know and understand your feelings.

Are receiving therapy or taking medication for your diagnosis? If you don't to tell then I respect your privacy. Take care my friend and keep posting here.
  8. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Welcome back to the forum, and best of luck with getting better, it's a good thing that you know to reach out in such a situation! *hugs*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.