Sorted It Out?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BleedingTears, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys.

It's been a while since I last messaged here. I'm still alive and kicking and I intend it to say that way. I realised that my friends need me. If I was going to take myself away I would have caused more of a problem for them than solving my own.

Anyone who needs help, know that I have been in a position where I felt alone, hated and pretty much like I had nothing else to live for. But I was wrong there are better things out there. Try, stick in there for your family or your friends or even both, but most importantly stick in there for yourself. It may seem like you can't take it anymore but you can if you try!

Good luck :smile:

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Weclome back to the forum, I am very glad you have taken a stand against the illness you battle, sometimes a choice is the only thing that keeps us alive. Don't be afraid to reach out for support anytime you may need it, you've made a choice to live but that doesn't mean you have to live alone, feel free to post anytime :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.