Sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

***LEA***

Just wanted to say again.. Thanks everyone :thanks: I got everything sorted! I sat up all night thinking about everything, I'm knackered but, I have it sorted. I found the perfect answer so now I am happy(ish).

Thanks all.

Lea :hug: :flowers: :grouphug: :wootrock: :bounce:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It's good to see you are happy(ish).:smile: Far better than feeling sad(ish)!:sad:

least

PS I love your "platitude" signature!:biggrin: Makes me think of an imaginary animal: a duck-billed platitude!!:laugh:

L

***LEA***

Dont worry bout me shygirl, i'm not anymore :hug:

i'll be sorted by tomorrow, tis ok, dont worry and, i really mean that.
Lea :flowers: :hug:

L

***LEA***

well its only perfect for me so its not important to anyone else, :laugh: not being rude mike, :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
It may think it is only important to you, but I can assure you it is important to a great many people because whatever you plan to do also affects the lives of other people. Please continue to think things through. Stay safe hun. :hug:

mike25

well its only perfect for me so its not important to anyone else, :laugh: not being rude mike, :hug:
Whatever happens, I want you to know that I respect you. :mellow:
Before you do what I think you're gonna do tonight, will you do something please? Get some quiet, and say aloud & believe:
"Dear God, I am a sinner like every other human being, and ask you, in your infinite mercy, to forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ, whom I believe in, and is the Son of God; and who was crucified on the cross so that my sins could be forgiven, and who physically resurrected to prove his promise of the gift of eternal life for those who believe in him. Please God, have mercy on my soul. Amen"

Last edited by a moderator:
L

***LEA***

Ok Mike I have done that for you amongst a great many other prayers. :smile: Thankyou for bothering to post that, it is very important, the soul.
I'm sorry I was rude to you the other night Mike:sad:

Lea :bunny: :cat: :rose: :grouphug: :flowers:

L

***LEA***

sam, its mostly in my previous posts. i havent the energy anymore. I have been working towards nd planning this all week as most people on here know. i dont want t fail it this time. i feel bad letting you all down but, that cant be helped... sorry.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Lea,

Just wanting to let you know I was thinking of you and sending you many prayers and warm thoughts.....along with plenty of squishy hugs... :hug:

L

***LEA***

Thanks everyone, I'm still here, luckily i didnt go all the way with it, i only completed phase 1 but managed to stop it before phase 2 :smile:

LEA :mellow:

L

***LEA***

the war isnt won yet butthe battle IS!!! :laugh:

:bunny: :cat: :loopy:

LEA :hug: :flowers: :hiya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal