Soul Food

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Wozza78, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wozza78

Wozza78 Well-Known Member

I've always considered myself a spiritual person, even though I don't actually practice any kind of organised religion. I believe in the human soul, and believe that when we die, it carries the most significant events that we have been defined by in life with it, as echoes. These echoes can influence the next incarnation that houses the soul. It is therefore our responsibility to our immortal soul, to fill our lives with as much love, happiness, and positivity as possible, and to share these positive feelings with others, because it will influence us in a good way in the next life. We should always strive to beat adversity and negativity because allowing it to dominate us in one life, could leave a stain on the soul which carries over to the next; placing us in a precarious position where we inadvertantly repeat past mistakes and darken the stain in a downward spiral. I believe in past life regression, and think that regression can give people a unique and helpful insight into what their soul needs most at this point on its journey. I know that my belief isn't the belief that many people share, but to me, just being a good person, who helps others and tries to better ones life in a way that doesn't influence others in a negative was, is the best kind of food for the soul.

Thanks to everyone who reads this post. If you have any thoughts at all, please share them. I'm completely open to debate and sharing thoughts and feelings on religion, and spirituality.

Take care all

Wozza

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.