Soul of men and women *may trigger*

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by sammakko, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

"Men however, are made out to be selfish pigs."

:stars: i did not say it :rolleyes: But now when you mentioned it....

Media is managed by men, same as world. Men still tell what they want women and men are. Power which is given for the women is no independent power, it is leaded by men. Media is mostly leaded by government. Government is leaded by men. There is also women and what for? Men bring them dinner, give their money, please they vote as men want + men can grab their ass*s on the parliamentary. After it men call women stupid because they do not see this. How this is possible? Because women are brainwashed to act like a nice, cute, smart woman and believe men authoritety and if they do not, men delete them.

What this do for the relationships that is just men give themselves promise to be selfish pigs and demand women are nice, smart, quiet, giving warm bottles.
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I just want to say this because it's what everyone is thinking.

Sammakko you clearly have HUGE issues with men, stemming back to your childhood no doubt and these issues need to be addressed. I think you should get some help, some counselling and talk it out.

Because as bad as you think men are, WOMEN can be just as sick and evil, you have to remember that.
  3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

You're so wrong! I never have and never would treat my girlfriend like that. You're living in the past, you need to grow up and realised times have changed. More women than men write scripts for shows, by the way. Oh and it only all happened because feminists, who were in the right at the time, uproared and demanded change. It went too far, however, and now it is men that are looked down upon by people like yourself who think they're better than everyone else to get off their high horse and face fact.
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Sammakku - its sad to say that the world used to be like this but little by little it is changing. It will never happen over night and look how far we have come since a decades ago. We can vote, go to school, travel the world, drive!! All these things have come about by gradual change.

I understand that you feel strongly about the issue and that is wonderful. I, myself have an amazing boyfriend but i am an independant woman! I went to college and got a fantastic education, bought my own car, could a great job that had me leading and educating alot of men and i earned respect from both sexes :) This is what we can do for the next generation of women and men for that matter.

Not everyone means harm Sammakku, if you are unsure of what some people say, then ask them rather than assuming they meant harm. :) People can be misunderstood and I personally prefer to see the good rather than the bad and if im in the middle, i sway myself to the good and give that person the benefit of the doubt :)

Wayne is a top guy, very caring and kind hearted. He is the result of hard working women over the years working to earn respect and to be treated fairly :)

Keep your passion, that is what drives change but try to see the good in people rather than potential negativity :)

p.s.....girls rule, boys drool hahahaha
  5. Confusticated

You seem to think I wish to argue. I do not wish this at all.

This post seemed directed at someone who had done nothing wrong. You were attacking them and I was sticking up for them, it is as simple as that. We can leave this alone now, I do not wish to fight.

Thank you for your kind words NoGood XD

And it's true. Women do rule XD
  6. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I did not said how you treat your girlfriend.

There is life outside of england. Read something what you do not already know. That is today's news and media what I am talking about. Face those facts yourself.

hmmmm... I just remember one news from england. It was something like crimes (murder) which are done because of jealousy are reason to lower the punishment. Your country is not may so high like you want to think.
  7. Confusticated

You're generalising! Therefore, saying I'd treat a woman like that too.

My country? Haha it's the biggest shithole there is XD We get free NHS, and sure that's all great, but it's shit and kills more than it saves. I do appreciate it though. I do not, nor have I ever said, I believe this country to be any good. It's terrible.
  8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Look, you just tell what 17 287 members of suicide forum thinks. You are so smart ! You know everything plus want to put me down as thought there is You and Your friends and there is me without anyone. You have to show it to me.

Like I justa said... Women have to be kind and nice and quiet.

If you do not know what is happend to me and by who is better if you do not think you know what i think. You do not know my mind or know what I remember.
  9. Confusticated

Sammakku, you seem to have this generalisation that guys are horrible people. I have no idea where you got this from, or why you believe it to be so true, but you can't generalise everyone into one group, for whatever reasons you may have. You keep telling us how we see women? But you're totally wrong!
  10. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Ah, sweetie. You're starting to sound like a Daily Mail reader XP

Sammakko, you have been generalising and its understandable that Wayne reacted the way he did.

I can confirm, he would never treat me like that.
    I second this.
    Sammakko, its obvious you have problems with men. There are many on the site that could sympathise with that, I'm sure. But you can't just take these problem out on everyone in this site - you're endangering others. People here are vulnerable. If you can't show some kindness, at least try showing some respect for once.
  11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Believe me I am not kind nice and quiet by any means... and I never intend on being that way.
  12. Confusticated

I'm sure you're a little kind haha XD
  13. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I saw it long time ago.

What you said was go heal yourself and when you can behavior like your should, you can come here to play one big happy family lie.
  14. Confusticated

I'm sorry, could you rephrase that? I genuinely can't understand what you're saying. I mean this is no "evil" way. I'm trying to understand your argument properly, that is all.
  15. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

She seems kind to me.
    Sammakko I'm sure that isn't what Linds meant at all. We're here to support you, but you don't seem to want our help.. or anyones. What is it you want us to do? All you do is attack men on the forum or women that don't hate them simply for their gender.

In hating all men because you generalise and think they're all pigs, how are you any better than men who generalise and think women are all just something to use at their leisure?
  16. janie

janie Well-Known Member

what if the person was a transexual? would you still think they are evil/bad? :D or wat if a woman had a sex change--would u start thinking she was a bad person? ooo~ what if! the person had XXY syndrome and is genetically both a male AND a female- would you give them a chance??
  17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

If you do not know what is the difference between you and some other people I can not help you.
  18. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

"What you said was go heal yourself and when you can behavior like your should, you can come here to play one big happy family lie."

I think she means that Linds said that she should go and get help for her problems, "fix" them (by herself, or with the aid of a doctor etc.) and then come back to the site so we can all pretend to "play one big, happy family".

Correct me if I'm wrong :)
  19. Confusticated

I know what the difference is XD Obviously, you have no idea.

Thankyou Rayne x]
  20. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

What I have learn is that every people on the wold love talk about me. They thought they have understanding something from me even they do not have a clue. Still they keep talking about things which they do not know anything. Welcome to enjoy mock me and make psycholocigal analyze about me like others do.

You, like all others usually can write my answer for you yourself :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.