sp&a

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by feelmypain, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelmypain

feelmypain Well-Known Member

Anyone who tried sleeping pills and shots of alcohol?? how does it feel?

im trying to restrain my self from doing it
    pack of sleeping pills are on my desk right now...im only 17 though

2. Death71

Death71 Guest

Why tonight, what's pushed you this far?

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Nah.. don't do it hun.. it'll just make you real sick, and you'll end up feeling worse. (I use to be really self destructive, beleive me, not something that helps) Is there anything you would like to talk about? or something maybe you need to talk about? I'm here hun, if ya need me, don't hesitate to PM me or add me to MSN if you'd like to talk. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. feelmypain

thanks for such a quick reply guys...but i dont know...i dont really feel like living...im just not a happy person anymore..im always tired and depressed..just alot on my head..

5. ~CazzaAngel~

Sounds like depression and maybe other problems.. with most cases of depression and etc you need a combo of meds and therapy.. I was at such a bad/dark place in my life I had given up all hope... but I started therapy and meds and after awhile I was willing and realised it had all helped me and I would be dead at that point if I wouldn't have worked on things.

Are you on meds or in therapy?

:hug:

6. Death71

Death71 Guest

Leave it alone tonight, get yourself around the docs tomorrow, you'd be amazed how much help they can give, not just drugs but groups and counselling, what have you got to loose.

7. feelmypain

I'm not on anything...my doctor doesnt know anything and i havent even had a visit for like a year

8. ~CazzaAngel~

Maybe you should talk with your school consellor or tell your GP that you are having problems, you don't have to tell him everything, just enough to give him and idea, so then he can reccomend you to someone. :) :hug:

9. feelmypain

sure...I'll give it a try, though im not really an open person
    thanks for your advise

10. ~CazzaAngel~

Don't push it, hun.. just let them know that and tell them you are just testing the waters til you get comfy enough to open up, and you don't have to have a break thru on the first day (no one does) just take little baby step, hun. :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.