Space.....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Rogue Draven, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Rogue Draven

Rogue Draven Member

Apologies this is probably gonna be a confusing rant.

My fiancee has moved out, shes staying in a hotel right now..

She needs space she says to try and work out whats wrong with her.

Her councillor told her many couples split up and get back together. The fecking councillor I persuaded her to go and bloody see!

Every second I think about her and want to phone her or text her.

I have text her and she replies, but shes seems so cold, or am I just being paranoid.... I don't bloody know anymore. We both know that things have not been right for so long, but I wish I had not argued with her so much....
    Now its seems to late.. She says she more confused than ever and I think its about whether she even wants to be with me at all now...

Im gonna lose her I can see it coming, and I can't bloody do anything about it. Ive tried to reach out and its not worked I just need to wait I think... Give her time... But what if giving her time is not the right thing, How do you know? I don't want to lose her or my house or my dogs or my life....... I just want to scream at her "come back it will be ok we will sort it!"

What wait's for me if she does not...... Back to before... pills and booze....

It will be a second house lost and a second engagment down....

On my own again.

I don't want to do it all over.

30 years old on Thursday I will be.

2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I'm starting over again and also your age. Sort of strange feeling really. Creepy starting over.

Anyway I hope things work out for you. Maybe it will help her sort herself. :hug:

3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

4. daytona0

daytona0 Active Member

by the way happy birthday for 3 hours ago! I baked you a cake but it got lost in the mail :unsure:

Firstly im sorry to hear about your fiancee :hugs:

I think the most important thing you can do is to give her the space she is asking for. If your more respectful to her wishes then you have a greater chance of her coming back (which i reckon is very very high because she obviously loves you to be your fiancee).

As hard as it might be, a bit of faith may be what is required here. It is never in a counsellor's interests to split people up in the first place, so i would wager a lot on her coming back to you after a little of personal space.

I hope you have the strength to discover yourself too, the pills and booze are no substitute for the love your fiancee has for you. Evidently i'm here RE gambling addiction but that still wouldn't stop me from putting a wager on :rolleyes:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Give her time and space. She needs to figure things out. Also this is probably a good time for you to think things through and hopefully you both can move forward together.

6. Rogue Draven

Rogue Draven Member

Thanks everyone for your advice.

There has been some progress, she is now at her mums instead of a hotel and we can see each other now, which is better than before.

Went out for dinner on my birthday and then going out for a drink tonite, to see if we can get back to the way we were when we first met....
    Just have some time out of the house together and away from all the sittuff we argue about..

So im no happy, but its better than it was and im giving her loads of space.

Will it work? I have no idea, but at least we will have tried to save it.

Thanks again for all your comments, I will let you know what happens.