Sparkles

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarSparkle

Hey guys,

I woke up in the middle of the night and when I took off my sheets I could see a sparkle of light, I was really scared but then I thought it was just my head because I woke up very fast. Later I couldn't sleep and moved my sheets again and I could see other sparkles. I got really nervous and scared, I couldn't move, I thought it was my imagination but then they happened again and I realized they were real. I am still scared as to why they happened, I want to think that they were just a trick of my mind but I am sure they were real, am I having visions ? Have any of you experienced anything like this ?

7:05 AM

StellarSparkle

Thank you for your reply Blake. I experienced them last night for the first time, I hope they don't happen again, otherwise I will visit my doctor.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Not positive; but if you are spiritual at all it could be someone (a being, or angel) trying to tell you something. I would not get soooo alarmed by it. :blink: It seems quite rare...You may just be a special one to receive a sparkling light in your room. Hallucinations can be freaky. On the other hand, our bodies and mind help know if we are more ill than we think.....now that you know, you can deal with it effictively.

This probably does not help. Just wanted you to not feel alone!!

twilightki

I'd be excited if I saw sparkles! What a wonderful way to wake up! :laugh:

On a more serious note, I think you should look into this, as the others said. If it's not a problem.....enjoy the new vision.:tongue:

If it continues, I would visit someone in the medical profession about it. It may be absolutely nothing to worry about and maybe it was just the way the light happened to enter your room. Hopefully all is well. :hug:

Don't be frightened about having them. I have seen sparkles before, but not sure it is the same as what you are referring to. These eyes can do amazing things sometimes. Put that with the brain and who knows what may appear. Maybe you could call a health professional and see if they think it is something that may be cause for concern. Just an idea.

Fatman1966

Antiquitie's Friend
Dont want to rain on your parade, but sparkles, or a least visual ones when waking are a sign of high blood pressure, if you are seeing them, then you really should see someone about it.

Most people can see them if they look at a bright light or sunny blue sky for a long time.

Seeing them at other times is a sign of stress / high blood pressure.

Need not be a big issue

Drinking can cause it.

I am going to try not to worry but I don't know how I will manage tonight, I hope I can sleep. I saw those sparkles when I woke up but also later all the night because I was so nervous and scared I couldn't sleep again. I don't drink, maybe it is due to migraine, I don't know if I suffer from migraine but I have been having headaches and brain shivers of late :sad:

Good night everyone and happy new year 2007 :smile:

dropmealine

It's possible that if it's only on or in between your sheets that it's just STATIC ELECTRICITY! Is your home dry? Sorry if this ruined something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00