Speaking of Drugs

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Isaak, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaak

Isaak Active Member

I have done my fair share recreationally, but my self-med vices were reefer and good old crystal-what-the-fuck-am-I-doing-methamphetamine.

Just wanted to make it official someplace "outloud":" I'll never use meth (or any other hard--drug) again, ever.

There, now it's binding.

2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

My self-med vices were just about anything in pill or powder form that could be swallowed, snorted or shot up, lol. I've done just about everything except psychedelics. I've never touched meth, acid, pcp, and shrooms. But I've done weed, pain meds, heroin, crack, cocaine, sleeping pills, benzos, and opiods. ...Wow, I didn't realize it was that long of a list until I just read it back to myself. That's fucking terrible. *shakes head* Actually, to be honest, if I had ever gotten my hands on meth, I probably would have done that too, but I just never have. Good to hear that you don't want to use it again though. It's always a good thing if you use and then decide you don't like it and don't do it again after that...but unfortunately, I ended up liking it, so...here I am. Complete junkie status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.