Speed

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I just try it few hourse ago...its so wonderfull... but i cant take it again... it was so stupid... actually i am still druged...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What sort of effect did speed have on you? :)

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well... i had a lot of energy, problems dissapeared and things were funny... but before i took it i was pretty drunk....

I hope i wont fall in magic circle again, like i did with weed...

4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

ive wanted to try speed
    i couldnt get a hold of it though..
    boy could i use some now..

whats the magic circle??

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Its some kind of addiction... Body cant get addicted to speed and weed, but you can get addict mentaly... it does suck.... weed has screw up my memory and you feel only weeker, cause you can't control yourself.
    Dont start with it... It is nice, i wont lie, but in general it brings only more problems and make you more depressed...

6. Epical Taylz

okay thanks.
    i have tried weed
    nasty shit
    i think i smoked it..
    or inhaled someone else
    smoking it...

yeah i inhaled it
    that night is such a blur..

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

ha, it sounds awesome, im jealous:tongue: I should be getting some weed soon:biggrin: I cant wait, i smoked it before and didnt get addicted to it, so hopefully this time will be the same...I took ecstacy before too, I hated it lol, it made me extremely paranoid and I felt like someone was following me.

8. Epical Taylz

haha thats how the weed made me feel :X
    or whatever i smoked..
    i should really talk to the person who made
    me try it in the first place but i doubt
    they would remember..

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Do not be taking speed that shit will fuck you over and then come back to kick you in the arse.
    Some of its nicer side effects : hair loss, damaged teeth, severe paranoia and in some case out and out madness.
    Was a speed user, really messed me up.

10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Did you suffer from any of these?:(

And thanks for warning, but i already know what drugs can do to you (from my bad expirience with weed)

11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I havn't tired came close but never did, but I have seen a couple of buddys doing it and from what I seen the downside is a bitch and not a pretty one either.

12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Had a complete psychotic episode where I ended up lying on the floor screaming that I was falling, was the most terrifying moment.
    Happily, it was also the last time I ever took speed.
    Getting off it was no picnic either and it severly messed up my metabolism.
    It's a nasty and dangerous drug and the worst of it is you feel so great while on it and think you are kind of omnipotent.
    I remember writing an essay while off my head on speed and I thought I'd just written the definitive novel :laugh: when I read it when straight the whole thing was complete drivel :blink:
    Kind of makes you wonder what the hell I was saying to people while smashed :dry:

13. Australisk

Australisk New Member

I look forward to trying speed. :smile: I tried some cocaine with someone and felt like the king of the world at the time. It was pretty brill..

14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Be carefull with that stuff...:hug:
    And welcome to the forum...

Just one thing more:
    Please dont mind, but i think that your avatar could be triggering to some suicidal people, or people who deal with self injury...

Wow... thats bad:(
    Hope you are OK now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.