Speedballing......at the age of 54..lol

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by imyouroldman, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imyouroldman

imyouroldman Well-Known Member

So I'm back to using drugs hardcore again. Right now I'm high on a RC(designer drug) called 4-FA. 4-Fluoroamphetamine is a synthetic stimulant with some empathogenic properties(think Ecstasy). It is very uncommon and has only a short history of human use. It's also legal in the US...lol. What's it gonna do, kill me? lmao. Well it should! Cuz I speedball every morning right about now. when I get "speeded up" with an "amphe" and "balled" by 50 mgs of Amitriptyline. Friday nite we up the Ami to 75mgs. And I do the RC's ALL night and day..lol. Sooner or later stuffs gonna start breaking.

I am not afraid of the pain of dying, it's the absolute horror of failing that scares the shit out of me! Have a nice day

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As you inferred, drug abuse is called parasuicide for a reason. Are you getting any treatment? Self-medication like that is not very effective. Have you spoken to your MD to see if there are other alternatives that might relieve the pain without the psychological and physical damage?

3. imyouroldman

imyouroldman Well-Known Member

I really like this 4-FA! It would be interesting to do a side by side(day by day) comparison of the 2 chemicals, if Time will allow it. The thing I DON'T understand is, judging from the notes I took when I was researching the 4-FMA, is that the expected attributes of the molecule do NOT match the existence or absence of the additional Methyl group!

Methyl = meth = speed. So the 4-F Methyl A should be "speedier" then the 4-FA molecule, which is missing the Methyl group, but according to documentation, the opposite attributes are observed. I think more study is needed with these 2 molecules.

My gut feeling based on decades of research? SHIT HAPPENS...lol
    sorry right now that's all I can tell ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.