spent all night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hi..new here

I was awake all night til 6 this morning with a suicide hotline person..she stayed online with me for hours. Did it help? Kept me alive for last night. However i feel pretty rough this morning and feel the same way i did before i made that call.

Searching but i cannot seem to find what i need. I honestly think i will die ..how i don't know yet. Thinking.....who knows what. I feel crazy! Out of my mind exactly.

Anyone there?
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hello. I am here.

I am glad the person on the hotline was able to make you feel a little bit better.

You should stay around and make some friends here. You will feel better.

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm really sorry you're going through such a bad time right now. I think posting here and ringing the suicide hotline kind of shows that you want to stick around though, even though you don't know how you can. 'Searching but i cannot seem to find what i need' - I understand that. Do you have anyone to talk to about these feelings?
    Anyway, just want to say you're not alone, lots of people are going through what you are now.
  4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

If you aren't put on hold, the hotline is helpful sometimes.
    I'm glad you're still here.:smile:

:hug: it does get better.
    stick around and make friends,
    like spencer said.

i've got like, 10 friends from here already:smile:

PM me if you ever need
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Im glad you rung th helpline and that it helped you to a degree.
    Stick around here, keep posting, you'll make friends nd have people to talk to
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you spoken to your doctor yet? You need to have a psych evaluation! Then they can determine if you have a chemical imbalance. This can be controled with meds. Don't be afraid there is nothing to fear. You can get support, advice here at the forum. You can also make friends here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.