spew

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by so drunk*language foul*, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so very very drunk!!!
    Have had a day where all I did is cry..fucking fabulous that!!!
    Doesnt matter why..cos actually dont know.
    Thought (stupid me) it will be ok u have friends on SF they will make you laugh and cheer you up..think again..cos they didnt want to talk to me tonight.
    Fucking ace that!!!
    Why do I get so upset by it? Fuck knows!!!
    Don't know what I'm doing, don't know why I expend so much energy over nothing. Don't know why I get up in the morning. Don't know why I take up the fucking air.
    Aint it grand when all you are is a fucking ear!!! BAH!! I need to be dead!!!
    I AM SO SICK OF LIFE!!!

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you are not just an ear...i know who this is and you are not just an ear...you know i am here to listen..i just didnt want to intrude on your convo and i was crying and didnt want you to have to hear that. please get me on msn

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Everyone needs an ear at some point, for the people on this site that can't be truer, if you need an ear am here, just drop me a pm :)

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry all, was upset..got drunk..made upset worse..it was very much a 'woe is me' moment :sad:

5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

You're allowed to have moments like that hun. Just know that you have friends and we're here for you (even if we do fall asleep and snore loudly :wink: )

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

There was no point you telling me that this wasn't you when i asked cos i knew it already :tongue:

Only one person i know who uses spew and BAH and your bah has rubbed off on me :eek:hmy:

*gives Terry a cheese n milky sammich and pickle tea*

:smile:

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Shoots the BAH!!
    Stuffs the pickle up Viks nose and feeds Sam the milky sarnie:blink: :unsure: :eek:hmy: :tongue:

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

you know what gave it away...."language foul". Only you would say it like that ;)

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

yeh and that matt as soon as i saw foul language i knew it was her and the fact that i had to walk her through how to post anon :tongue:

and don't go stuffing thing up me nose! :eek:hmy:

10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Terry :hug: :hug: :hug:
    we care for ya loads, you're not just an ear. Definitely not. If you ever wanna talk, you know where to reach me :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.