spinning head going out of control

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

my head just goes round and round at times it feels it is going so fast I don't know what to do.
    harming my self helps to a point.

the worst thing I don't see myself getting any better and I don't want to go on like this. I have done some things in my past which I hate myself for.

I don't want to go like this and don't feel I can.

don't know why I putting this down here but it is better than talking to myself.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Talking to us is generally more helpful than talking to yourself - there are many people here who understand the feeling of not wanting to go on. Everyone has things in their past that they hate themselves for - I do not know what it is that you did, but the point is the past tense. It happened. As long as you are not still doing things you hate yourself for, then you have moved on.

You do not say if you are getting any help/treatment - if not then I urge you to please see a doctor as soon as possible and explain how you feel.

Keep talking to us. Stay safe :hug:
  3. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Been to see the psychologist who then went to the duty psychiatrist so now back diazepam so now I feel less happy as I felt I was moving forward by not being on them.

When things start to go right something happens and I fall down again and right now I don't know if I want to get up again if I am going to keep getting knocked down may as well stay down.

I did not tell him I have feelings at times of suicide as the feelings last for seconds and I don't him to overreact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.