Spiralling down again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by canucklady, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canucklady

canucklady Active Member

just gets so tiring dealing with all this stuff year after year, day after day. everytime i make a step forward then I take 10 steps backwards. i am falling into pit of depression again, can feel myself spiralling down and cant do anything to stop it....all i can do is watch helplessly from here

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But you do have another option hun. And you're doing it now. Your posting and letting others know. Now you arent battling it alone. Please keep posting, letting others in. Scream, kick, bang the walls if you have to. But dont give up. I know too well how it never seems to stop. But I can honestly say that SF has kept me around much much longer than I ever thought I would. Just being able to say things here instead of trying to keep them all tucked up nice and tight inside has let me find a little extra strength. Just knowing there is somewhere with other people that really understand and try to help if they can. So please dont give up. Always reply to a pm when it's dropped my way.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

call your doctor your therapist let them know your depression is worsening and you need helpto stop it fromgetting worse.

4. canucklady

canucklady Active Member

ty both for responding.....I did call psychiatrist and have appt on Monday...but not sure how am going to make it through the weekend

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Keep coming back here if it helps hun. Might even try chat if things are getting hairy and you dont want to be alone. But dont let it win. Keep fighting until you walk through his/her door on Monday.

6. canucklady

canucklady Active Member

i tried chat, but seems too intimidating to ask people for help...it is hard to go into chat room and tell people I am spiralling, especially since seems like so many younger people and I definitely dont want to burden them with my problems...

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I never can get into chat but i like coming here as i get the support i need. I am glad you are here stay with us and we will help you hang on until your next appt okay. I know it gets hard but your not alone now.

8. canucklady

canucklady Active Member

Thanks Violet, just not sure how to hang on...just feeling very alone...the only thing keeping me going is my family but sometimes think they would be better off without me anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.