Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TinkerLoop, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinkerLoop

TinkerLoop Well-Known Member

i feel like im spiralling out of control this week scared im gone drive myself crazy
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Has anything happened to make this week so bad?
  3. TinkerLoop

a whole life of wrongs/distruction
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

take a deep breath tinker, could be a panic attack or something.
    be strong hun :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Tinkerloop, I'm here if you need to talk :hug:
  6. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I love your avatar..omg.. I just realize that we're all being put here to learn different things.. not everyone learn the same thing..

Like, you're here to learn how to learn and forgive yourself. You need to learn to forgive yourself..and know that you're being loved no matter what.

However, I'm here to learn how to love other human beings and forgive them..and accept them..

So much to learn...
  7. TinkerLoop

this weeks been really tiring beensent home from work too
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Why have you sent home from work? Sorry that things are going bad for you right now but it wil start to look up, don't give up yet.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What happened at work hun? Sorry you feel things are spiralling out of control for you. Take some time to calm down and see if you can pinpoint what has you at this point.
  10. TinkerLoop

just got out of hospital so i guess my heads not really in a good place right now anyway
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.