spirit died

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by IV2010, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I feel like my spirit is dead ...
    just waiting for my body to catch up....:blue:
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

aaw babes, what is wrong :hug:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

always suffered with depression and suicidal thoughts but at the moment also grieving for my son who took his life in december 09.....
    I knew he was suicidal and couldn't help him....
    I feel like it's my fault because he inherited the mental illness from me and my Dads side of the family...
    wish I was with him...
    just feel like a zombie....

"The worst thing that can happen is that you take somebody with you when you die
    strange that you answered my post Sage with the saying you have..it's so true...my son took part of me with him....the rest is just waiting to go too..
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are in such a deep place of depression right now where there is nothingness. Of course your spirit died but it can be found again it is so soon thought it will take more time more therapy You would not be human if you did not feel so deep a loss I am sorry you are suffering but know it is a part of grieving and you will come out of it again Hold on okay and talk with your therpaist again about grieving for your son it may take many times before the pain lessens if it ever does but getting grief therapy does help you cope. It is not your fault that you inhereted this illness or is it your fault you son got it either. I understand but it is not your fault it is all out of our control. If i had known my daughter would have been this ill i would never ever of had children i didn't know Please don't blame yourself hold on
  5. masive

masive Banned Member

People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. Remember that relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead

Have a read of.. http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you Sage, Violet and Masive....
    I know what to do to fight this horrible depression..
    just not sure I want to this time...hugs
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is the depression making you want to quit god i understand. I hope you can talk to your therapist to get you through this darkness. You have hung on so far with help just keep trying okay. You may not want to try now but later perhaps when you are stronger you will want to. Keep leaning on your support system okay keep trying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.