Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seclude60, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seclude60

seclude60 Guest

I believe it is an invisible force; a force that must be elusive without notice. It is amid my vicinity; I can feel its intangible entity weighing quite nicely on me. Not only can I feel, but I can sense its overwhelming manipulation, its incredible source of energy. I can rebel, but its useless, nothing more than wasting my sweat, my tears that roll down to the ends of my chin and abruptly drop with such confidence. I can do nothing, absolutely nothing. Please, let go.
  2. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

For a while, suicidal thoughts weighed heavily on me too. I'm not quite shure what helped get rid of them, but just hang in there. If you need to talk, just PM me.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Seclude60,
    :sup::poke::welcome:to the forum. I am glad you came here instead of going to a prosuicide forum. You will find this forum has alot of people with similar problems.
    You need to be in therapy. I spent fourteen years just lying in bed staring at the ceiling waiting to die. One day I got up and got on the computer and found this site. It has helped me tremendously. I have made friends and get alot of support when I start feeling suicidal again.
    I still am in heavy depression but I get up now and attempt to do things. Sometimes I fail at the task at hand. My therapist tells me just add it to the bottom of the small list of things to get my mind active again. I talk to her, My friends here at the forum, and thats about it.
    I have no friends on the outside, I pushed them all away about 20 years ago. I don't miss them, they were all fake anyhow. I had a friend that moved back down here and started coming by with his wife. He told me he would be there if I needed to talk to someone or just to help out in general. They came by one day and I didn't answer the door because I didn't want to deal with anyone that day. They have never came back. So you see I just don't trust people outside of the forum. I hope you seek out help!!~Joseph~
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Seclude,

Welcome to sf :hug:

Have you received any help for your depression hun?

Don't give up. You can overcome these thoughts.

I'm here if you need to talk :hug:
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

banned after 1 post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.