Spiritual Encounters.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Worthless, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

Who here has had an encounter with a spirit or those alike?

I myself, stupidly once played with a ouija board and short after, my friends and I heard a whisper in the room, and went outside to the loungeroom which the heater had been on in for a few hours and it was freezing cold.
    Then the dogs started barking ferociously and we ran out of the house to the end of the street, then up to the bridge.
    I was holding my phone and my body was being pulled back.
    We then got my friends mum to pick us up and take us back to the house,and when we pulled into the driveway I seen an angry man standing on the balcony. And I started crying and was cursing, and they questioned me why and I explained to them what id seen and when I looked back up it was gone.
    When we went to bed, the blanket was being pulled off me and my arms were again being pulled in different directions.

Since then, I have seen shadows, and the other week an old mans face above me while I lay in bed.
    My bed has also shaken and I hear voices all the time.

Just then, my tv turned on by itself when I was standing near it, then turned back off.

Anyone else had similar encounters or different?
    Im very curious.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Nooooooo encounters for me, and I'm hoping to keep it that way!!! Just reading your post made me want to turn on all the lights in my apartment and call someone!
  3. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Yes i also had lots of bizarre spiritual encounters like i created a tulpa (thoughtform), then 'mind over matter'(psychokinesis/telekinesis) ,precognition...

I also have frequent deja vu:tongue:
  4. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Yikes, that sounds scary. Never had an encounter before and I hope I'll never have one.
  5. duka

duka Well-Known Member

Spiritual encounters are afraid of me :nunchuk:
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

my mother has had many, but they have been all good ones, lucky her.

as for me? no, though i can often tell when i am dreaming and can lucid dream, if that counts?

wait, no, i lie. in the aftermath of the black saturday fires, i lost one of my friends. i couldnt stop thinking about him and how he died way too soon. and i was very down in the dumps for ages. then one day, i looked over at a poster in my room, and it had the cat in the hat on it, and the cat in the hat on the poster smiled and waved at me. it was weird. but it was good too (see, he was an avid actor, and played the cat in the hat in his last musical and everyone remembered him for it). it was like he was telling me that it would all be okay in the end.
  7. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

Yes that counts. :)
    Im the same. Lately, every dream ive had, has been lucid.

And Im sorry to hear about your friend, but once I read what happened with the poster and stuff I got goosebumps.

Its like after my dad passed away, my mum was very close to being in a car crash. My dad was a mechanic and mum said that when she slammed her breaks on, she seen a black figure in the back on the car. It gave her piece of mind that dad was looking out for us.
    However, she was in a car crash just two years after. (Just survived though)
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's creepy! I had weird experiences with the Ouija board too, like the planchette was dancing to music...and once I played with my cousins and it spelled out "duck". I had no idea why it was talking about a duck, then I realized it meant to duck down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a ball of light cross from the window of the room I was in straight through the other room. Another time I clearly heard someone say my name, even though no one was around. My mom said she heard a voice say her name at a different time. When I was going to bed, someone whispered my name in my ear. It may all sound crazy but it's true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.