Spiritual experiences while dreaming

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Darken, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Any one have a weird or spiritual experience while dreaming? Like an out of body experience or seeing a strange being in your room? I've heard during sleep our spirit can see into the astral realms. People see negative et's too they might be real. They can leech your psychic energy when your sleeping with out you being able to do any thing.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I believe that we travel to the astral realms in sleep.

I do believe in ET's, sadly, I've never seen one :sad:. I've never had anything resembling an out of body experience or any kind of psychic experience either.
    It's frustrating because I read so much about all this stuff. I suppose it is not my purpose here though.

Have you had experiences like this? Ever encounter an ET?
  3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Nope, I have not either. Wish I could it would prove there is some thing more to life, at least for yourself. There is a lot of people who lie and write books about these subjects to make money. But of course there is also real experiences with the et's also. It's impossible to know fact from fiction, except that they do exist. At least until they day we can openly talk with these beings. I think some times their may actually be aliens in peoples homes when they're sleeping stealing their psychic energy, like a fictional vampire standing over some one drinking there blood. Most of the benevolent et's don't interact with other worlds unless asked too, so most aliens here on earth have probably their own agenda, and don't care about helping humankind.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yeah but I'd say there are far more lying mainstream writers.
    Far more lying politicians.
    Far more lying scientists.

Or just biased and close-minded.
  5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

yeah loads...i don't have them now though. they were great :laugh:
  6. Random21

Random21 Member

I have never had an out of body experience although I always wanted one but sometimes a thing caled Sleep paralysis happens and ur mind akes up but ur body doesn't. This happens all the time where I open my eyes but cannot move and I hear and see all kinds of things. I have narcolepsy which means my sleep cycles are all out of wack and am always tired as for spiritual experiences I had it once.

I fell asleep on my couch with an apple in my hands. In the dream I was talking to someone about meditation and religion who looked liked my dad but I knew it wasn't. As we talked I knew I was dreaming (which also happens a lot known as lucid dreaming) but not only that I could feel my entire body that was sleeping while I was sitting in a room in my dream. It was amazing. I felt so at peace. Feeling myself like at two places at once. Though I couldn't remember I was holding an apple and kept wondering what was in my hands til it started to slip, I woke up and caught it before it fell. But that dream was simply amazing. I could feel my entire body as I was sleeping.
  7. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Yes, I have what they cal astral projecting. The first time was the weirdest feeling until I met another person who experienced the same thing.

I also see other "spiritual" beings and angels. In my dreams, I have drempt that I was dreaming of dreaming.....that took me to a weird level.\

I dream in vivid colors too or there will be a significant color in my dreams with auditory intuition.

I know that when I am dreaming randomly or if it is symbolic or prophetic.

My mother's side has prophetic dreams.
  8. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I have.... many times... I have also dreamed things thats come to reality later :wacko:
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I have had spiritual experiences, many a time, jus, not while i'm sleeping :unsure:
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I've been trying to astral travel, but its really difficult to do consciously. I've had some really cool dreams and some scary ones. I've had some spiritual experiences during a few dreams too and a couple which I call 'kundalini dreams' since they involved kundalini experiences.
  11. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

iv tried to astral travel as well my aunty did it years ago.
    im spiritual and beliver in the paranormal although im yet to experience anything.
  12. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I've had dreams that have been spiritual experiences for me. Not because they're supernatural though, but rather for how each one articulated something that I was looking for: what I was looking for in a partner and what I felt like.

Anyhow, the vivid dream experience stayed with me and now I use what was articulated in those dreams in my daily life. But it doesn't matter if great dreams are a product of the supernatural or the natural on a nocturnally produced hormone. Instead of questioning the esoteric nature of dreams, why not just enjoy.

I tried to manipulate my dreams when I was younger. I wanted nothing more than an 8 hour Lucid Dream. Instead of overthinking it I found the best solution was just a pair of earplugs and a clear mind when drifting off. After all, we can't sleep until our "brains" stop working.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.