Spoke to the bf.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I know this seems really trivial. But it's big to me. I txt the bf well ex. I couldn't resist. He called me back almost straight away. I only asked if he minded if I went over to get my work uniform. He called me almost straight away and said he wasn't doing anything tomorrow and I could go over then. Does this mean he wants to see me? I don't know if I am strong enough for this!
  2. Arcturus

Arcturus Active Member

Speaking as a guy, you would be wise to take guys' words at face value, and not try to interpret deeper meaning. While occasionally I will have more meaning than what I say, it can lead to misunderstandings, etc. when a girl will try to make my words have additional meaning.

My advice is just to go over tomorrow, like he said you could, and be kind to him, etc. If he does want to see you, he will (probably) make it more clear when you are there.

Hope everything goes well. :smile:
  3. Mainax

Mainax Active Member

I agree with arctus, as a guy also.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think he is saying exactly what he meant. You asked about getting your work uniform and he said you could tomorrow. Don't read anything else into it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.