Spring Cleaning...Helping Me Emotionally

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by brknsilence, Apr 2, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I been spring cleaning my house and it's been helping me emotionally to see things getting better organized and cleaned. Trying to have the kids help. Hoping we can keep things cleaned, if possible. May take me a few days to have things better organized. Just been really sleepy through it all. Got the windows open for fresh air and hoping things gets better emotionally around here.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Good job!

I know it always helps me when I get a bit of cleaning done, when my body lets me! They say a cluttered home leads to a cluttered brain...
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

You're an amazing person :) I can't motivate myself to get off the couch. Cleaning and looking after the little ones, women are much stronger than men. Bless you my friend.
  4. brknsilence

Honestly, my husband seems to do better at getting this home together than I can. Trying to get more done but my kids aren't helping and I'm literally feeling drained. Plus, feeling nauseous hasn't helped either. Hoping this passes soon. The house is getting there slowly.
    Brian777 likes this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

At least you're making the effort brknsilence, I haven't even done that.
    brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks - One step at a time, right?

I just gotten so frustrated over the house needing to be cleaned, I'm just focusing on laundry. So irritated. Been resting for awhile now.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

1. You'll get it done hun and I am glad you have found something that helps *hug*
    brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

:( - Just posted in Let It Out thread. :( I feel like crying
  9. brknsilence

Thanks, Petal and everyone - Hugs All
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I like cleaning because it motivates me and distracts me from bad feelings. Hope you are feeling a bit better :)
    brknsilence likes this.
  11. brknsilence

Thanks - I was so frustrated yesterday. Everything I cleaned was a waste of my time. Kids messed it up. My husband came home to help. He got the kids to help. This morning, I restarted doing our point system with the kids. They're helping now. So grateful now.
  12. MichaelMPerez

MichaelMPerez New Member

Hello friend,

Infact this is where women prove themselves to be stronger than men. Really impressive how housewives manage many tasks at the same time. They are good at multi tasking. I help my wife in all the household chores. Sometimes it’s simply not possible for us to do it on our own. Thus , we seek the help of maid cleaning services , Sunrise Cleaning services for getting our house cleansed. If need be you too can try with them. I salute the services of women. Especially its a mistery to see working women juggling their professional life along with their family life.