St. Patty's Day. Got no friends/gf to go out with

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by TerrapinStation, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

Well, i do have friends, but it being on a weekday they wont want to go out, having to get up for work and all. I presently make my money in other ways that dont involve getting up early. No gf. I live in an area where there is a lot to do on St. Pats, very heavy Irish community (I'm mostly Scottish, some Irish), fairly young community, lots of drinking, but i'm going to feel weird going out solo, even though i know i'd probably end the night either at an afterparty or at some young lady's bedroom, but i fear going out by myself. I'll have to take drugs to get in the mood, and carry my methadone on me (the only drug im addicted to that i can legally carry) in case my mood starts to wane, but i gotta prepare for all the questions about "why are you out by yourself" etc.
    Any advice? Once i've worked myself into a group of people i will either end up drinking with the guys, sleeping with one of the girls or both, its just working my way into the group to begin with. Of course, what i do for a living (wont go into it on here cuz its not legal. I dont kill people for money or anything, but its not fully legal) could be a good way to intro myself, but then people just want to make a transaction and get on with their night.
    Hmm.......

2. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

bump for today

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Try being a recovering alcoholic on a day like this. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.