Stacys Thread

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Death_is_your_gift, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll probably be posting here a lot, so instead of starting different threads for everything, i decided to use this one thread to just talk about all the different types of self harm i do, not just cutting.

Well, i haven't cut in... 6 days, yay me. Although i got admitted into hospital Monday night because i have been taking more pills than my GP told me to. I've been doubling or tripling her dosage over the past 2 weeks, so when i told my psychiatrist (Angela, i can't be bothered to write psychiatrist all the time, so i'll just say her name) she referred me to the hospital for tests etc. and i had to stay in for observation. I thought that was a total waste of their time, since i'm ok, but i don't want to stop taking them, and i know that if i do carry on taking them then i'll be disappointing Angela and i'll continue to be admitted to hospital. I'm not taking them to kill myself, but cutting isn't doing the same thing that it used to, so i started taking them instead. :sad: Can someone please make some suggestiongs as to what i can do please??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.