Stagnant water

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Blip, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Blip

Blip Member

This is the first time I've joined a site like this. I was always raised in an environment that treated emotional pain as an imaginary thing, but as time goes on, this is worse and worse for me and I have to rewrite what I was taught to treat this as.

I feel stuck, and without hope. Time goes on and I lose hope as it goes on. Soon it will be over and I won't know what to do. The economy keeps me from finding work. Without work, I feel like I can't continue forward with life, and without that I just become stagnant water. I don't know how to continue and how to live. Summer is ending soon, and when it ends I will finally have to reach my consequences. But I am not so afraid of the punishment as I am for if I am given a by. Then my life will just be stagnant. I don't know how to continue. Is this all I will be?

I wish I could talk to someone about this. I feel locked out ffrom many of my usual support groups.

And so I joined this. More as a way to "let it out" and see my thoughts as physical representations instead of emotions.
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi Blip.

The job market is certainly rough these days. What do you mean by reaching your consequences at the end of summer? What happens at the end of summer?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011