Stalked

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Little_me, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I was diagnosed with paranoia years ago, but this time it was justified... I was stalked downtown (when bying xmas presents) by a guy for ONE HOUR... He asked for my cell phone number, tried to hug me and when I refused him, he still didn't leave me alone. He was always somewhere behind me, not close but I felt the prescence in every store. It freaked me out totally.
    Eventually I ran to the bus stop and started to cry when I finally was on my way home. I HATE random people that I don't know, I want to be left ALONE and I don't trust males.
    /Considering plastic surgery

2. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear that;is there anything I can do for you? Please don't get any plastic surgery, because you're so beautiful.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That's horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that. And I know how it feels sometimes like... why do people like this seem to find me? If you are feeling strong enough, you might consider making a report to the mall security. Give them details of when and where and a description if you can. Then they can atleast keep an eye out for him so that he cant harrass someone else like that.

4. Little_me

That's why I'm considering it, if I can't handle my beauty then I should not be... Or?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you had to go through that. :hug: Being stalked is awful. Here if you feel like talking.

6. orangejulius

orangejulius Well-Known Member

That's terrible... You've been blessed with beauty, don't throw it away. You are right about a lot of guys though. I don't like most other guys specifically because so many don't respect women, are violent jerks, bullies or d-bags. But don't lose all faith in us, because there are many that good people.

It's usually a bad idea for a women to go out alone in a city or anywhere at that matter. Go with a friend(s) if you can. It doesn't matter if they are male or female. If I knew a friend was being stalked, I'd be happy to keep them company to make sure nothing could ever possibly happen. If you see this guy again, let a cop know. Most of these guys are cowards, and will flee if they think they will get in trouble.

Don't let this get to you, it's probably nothing, and not worth stressing about. But just in case, carry pepper spray in case someone gets aggressive and no one is around to help you. I am always afraid that women I know might have something happen to them, so I always advise them to carry some form of protection if they go out alone often. Just use it and run to the nearest crowd of people if you are under imminent threat. Of course though, company is always the best protection.

Please keep safe.

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

some guys just can't take no for an answer...that has happened to me before and is most uncomfortable not to mention scary because who knows who this person really is...twice I went in a store and waited there until the person went away...I had told the store clerk I was being followed and that if he stayed too long, to call the police...I didn't want to take any chance...

:hug: I'm sorry you had to go through that...at least its over now..and he's far far away

8. Little_me

I wish I were able to erase myself

9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:hug:

10. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'll support you no matter what, but you shouldn't get it to get rid of something unles you're doing it for yourself. Try to call the police about it, and see if they can help.

11. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

You can ware unattractive clothes instead, fake ugly glasses
    maternity clothes from a K Mart probably would work best

easier to go back being beautiful if you change your mind.

12. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I feel for the OP. I've had women hit on me in front of other people, or their friends telling me that they thought I was cute, or whatever. That makes me feel really awkward, when it happens in front of a lot of other people, and when it is a girl I don't even know.

13. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i'm sorry you were stalked. maybe next time call the cops? i've been diagnosed with paranoia too. it sucks :(

14. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

call the cops next time?

15. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I think anyone, not just women, would be worried if anyone kept trying to pursue you for an hour like that. Its creepy and scary. Having worked in retail most of my adult life, I would recommend you going to the nearest store and asked for a manager to call for help.

That being said, please dont go about hurting yourself over this. I stand from the other side of the coin point of view. As a guy with what I consider to be ugly looks, I would crave the love and attention of almost woman right now in my life! I wish I had great looks to be worried about! Quite frankly, its probably one of my greatest hurts in my life, and perhaps my greatest push toward my own suicide. My simple thought of forever being alone.

I want to say this politely and caringly as I can: Please don't fear men. Not every guy out there is a creepy guy. If we had met, I am sure that you would agree. Anyway, take care!:santacon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.