Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terra, May 8, 2010.

1. Terra

Terra Well-Known Member

You know when people are really bugging you off and you want to just tell them to fuck off and stop bothering you? I want to, but soo scared of hurting the other person. They want to help I guess...

But this isn't the type of person that want to help you, they don't care if you are doing well or not, they just ask so you might think they care. They keep popping up, and it seems the only soloution is to ignore them.
    And I hate it... I've been cut of contact with a few times, and giving that feeling to someone else is just evil. Especially when they believe you are having something great. I've had to people asking me to marry them, problem was, I had only met the first guy once in real life, and the other none. And I didn't like them, first one was a creepy guy who tried to manipulate me and the other was on a starvation mission from god... so that he could get used to hunger and would survive better when god granted his wish of sending him into space *sigh*

I cut contact, even when I had promised I would stay by their side, even when I had managed to get their trust, I just left them withouth any closure. I'm really weak liek this, but I don't know how to handle it any other way. Any suggestions?
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Terra, You can put them on your ignore list and they won't be able to contact you anymore..I have three or four on mine..
  3. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Instead of cutting them off, start acting like an asshole and do things that will make them not like you. Then they'll cut you off, you won't have to see them anymore and their feelings won't be hurt