Starbucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's at least five of these on campus, and I'm curious to know what you guys usually order? I usually just get a green tea, and sometimes treat myself to their banana bread (yum). I'm now going to start treating myself to some extra calories so I'm open to hear some fancy Starbucks lingo here.

So yeah, what do you get at Starbucks?

Starbucks..I call it "Sevenbucks"..because that is at least what you'll be paying for a coffee if you like soy in it like myself and if you are lucky, a muffin too!

I prefer Bridgehead because their prices are reasonable and I know I am supporting a local company who doesn't have inflated prices just to fill corporate pockets. =)

Oh my coffee of choice is a Decaf Vanilla Soy Latte.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
strawberry and creme frappachino or the double chocolate chip frapachino. in the winter around Christmas time i like the candy cane thing. XD

Phteven

Starbucks..I call it "Sevenbucks"..because that is at least what you'll be paying for a coffee if you like soy in it like myself and if you are lucky, a muffin too!

I prefer Bridgehead because their prices are reasonable and I know I am supporting a local company who doesn't have inflated prices just to fill corporate pockets. =)

Oh my coffee of choice is a Decaf Vanilla Soy Latte.
I :wub: Bridgehead especially the lattes YUMS!!!! i dont like starbucks lattes :(

I never order coffee from starbucks, infact i hate coffee lol. I usually order strawberry & cream frappuccino or mago passion fruit juice or if its cold i'll just have a plane hot chocolate >.<

MadeOfGlass

I always get cinnamon dolce lattes in the spring, peppermint mochas in the winter, plain mochas in the spring, and mixed iced teas in the summer.

I"m a bit of a Starbucks addict, I'm ashamed to admit...but whatever! It's nummy! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00