Stargate SG-1

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by LeaveMeAlone, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Just saw the last ever episode

and I can conclusively say it was the greatest ever episode!!!

the fact that it has been canceled is so far beyond insane!

I mean if you believe in god, and accept that god had a reason for allowing the holocaust. This is still more insane than that reason could be!

Some one at Sci-Fi must have a brain tumor, infact everyone at Sci-Fi and every other tv network everywhere must have multiple brain tumors!!!!!!

And now there is no SG-1 AND still no fecking Star Trek!!!! I know that the sci-fi demo is still very much alive and most of us still have money. What is going on?!?!?!

Someone agree with me please, the only redeeming thought I have is that personal computing technology is reaching a point where we will soon be able to make our own fan episodes etc.

I dunno tho, I think if can scrape some money together I'd like to buy 10 copies of the DVD box sets, and tell everyone else to do the same, I'm really not sure how else to manage to scream this out to the network execs

I WANT AT LEAST 20 EPISODES A DAY!!!!!!!!!

oh and for those of you out there who haven't seen it yet, and I think that includes all you Americans, MY GOD!!!! could I tell you some spoilers.

Boy you should be thankful I'm under moderation right now. just for the love of god, don't be tempted to google. You'll really, really, regret it!

I need to find some way to put myself into a coma until the DVD movie comes out.

It's kinda funny really, there is still a long way to go but I could almost see it as quite fitting that they would eventually run the storyline into that of star trek, show WW3 and the formation of the federation. Bit of a shame that Enterprise, screwed that up quite as badly as it did.

Oh if anyone knows of another amazing sci-fi series that i'v somehow managed to overlook, but might be able to entertain myself with for a while, please tell me.

Is Battle Star Galactica really any good? cos I've tried a few times and haven't been able to get into it.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hysterica :dance: :tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.