Staring into the Sea of Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
While I didn't seem to understand how you came about, it was never actually you, yourself, that I didn't understand. I know that abyss all too well. I know what it's like to feel dead inside. Nothingness, hate, pain. And even though part of me is afraid of you because I know what you're capable of, I can easily empathize with you. Be envious of you. Love you. Embrace you. Thrive on you. The only logical explanation here seems to be that I probably have the same thing inside of me as well. Only mine hasn't manifested, so perhaps I live through you in that way. You scared the fuck out of me at first. But now that we got better acquainted, I think my fear of you may have been misplaced. There are things about you that I seem to have misunderstood. I don't doubt you by any means. I know what you are, and therefore, some of that fear still exists. But I also think I respect you now more than ever. Your loyalty is unmatched. Maybe I'm fucked up for thinking this way. ...Fuck it. Let's be fucked up together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00