Start Healing Today

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by WorldSixtyFour, Sep 7, 2014.

1. heal·ing - the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.

First thing is first we must ask ourselves why should we be healthy? Healthy mentally and physically. Being healthy depends on what kind of happiness you are accustom to. Not many people can pull of being healthy in a "I don't care" manner. Most of the time people who are healthy, want to be healthy which brings me to the next step. We have to want to be healthy, we must want to heal. You cannot expect anything good to happen without some kind of sacrifice. putting in the work to get better, if you need physical healing the best thing you can do is use the "Time" factor, being patient is not going to disrupt your life, so the best way is to be patient and then work your way to through the healing process. If you are in need of Mental Healing, then seeing a doctor is the best thing you can do. You must want to be healed and or helped. You can start healing today if you want to. IF you want to.
    Seek help and it will find you.

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Where have you been all this time! WORD!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Great post and all so true. I'm sure your post will help others too. :) Good things never come easy, you have to put the effort in :)

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This post is so true. Thank you for posting this. I wish you all the best in your healing process. Take care.