Started again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MaNg0s, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Well I haven't cut in 2 and a half weeks. I have been trying soo hard not to cut but life just seems soo shit and pointless. I am soo fucking numb I can't even cry any more. I am soo fucking tired of feeling this pain everyday :( I pushed away the only girl that loved me and she is trying hard to move on and I can't.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

have you ever tryed to make her come back?
    come on you can sill not do it another 2 weeks!!!!

3. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I have tried soo many times to get her back. She told me she still loved me but thinks I will make the same mistakes as I did before and cannot trust me again. I cut sooo deep last night and a lot . I think I am finally losing my mind I just watched the blood come out of my wrists and I was soo happy and just wanted to see more blood I don't know what I have become.

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't give up.
    Are you and your ex still friends? Maybe give it some time, this will allow both of you to heal and hopefully then she will see that you won't make the same mistakes again.

Also about cutting, maybe try not to stop fully at first. Week by week try to reduce the amount of time you cut until eventually it becomes once a week then no cutting at all.

5. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Ty for your advice. We are not friends she said that it wouldn't work out if we were friends and maybe sometime in the future something could happen between us. But that means nothing to me really thats like saying one day a pigeon could take a shit on my head.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I guess you should try to move on then as tough as that sounds. I'm sure you can do it. It will be tough at first but in time you will see that there is life after love.

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

2 1/2 weeks is great! You cutting was just a little slip up, and now if you're really determined I bet you could make it to 2 weeks, then 3, then 4, etc. I know it's hard, but you can do it. :smile: My PM box is open if you need anything. xx

8. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Built for sinis right! you´ve been fighting for so long, take this as a slip and not as a failure, you can stop this and feel better. Love comes and goes, try to take it easy for now, life will give you another chance , with her or with someone woh really diserve you=)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.