Starting A New Job?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by LetItGo, Jan 21, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

So i start a new job tommorow, and im pretty damn nervous about it. To be honest my mind really isnt in the right frame of mind to take it on, I know im going to struggle, but I hope i can get through it.

The thought of working again...ewww, not my idea of a good time, but I need the money, its the only reason im doing it. Its no secret i want to go overseas, and without money I cant do that.

Wish me luck people, cause im going to need it, its going to be really hard to put on the brave face...but, I have to do it. :unsure:

2. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

Good luck! Work is good, it's a great way to get your mind off troubles!

3. Gi-Jane

Gi-Jane Active Member

great matt....
    just take it easy first day is always strange....but hang in there and u got a goal for doing it ..im proud of u .....:wink:
    go matt go matt.....lol.....
    promisse me u tell me everything after u get home from ur first day .....

good luck........
    xxxxxxx wendy

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It will be fine (tho man would I have the collywobbles the first day) take a deep breath, be yourself and just go for it.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!

5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Good luck with the new job.. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.. keep us posted (if you want)

:arms:
    Jenny x

6. winter

winter Well-Known Member

Hey, Matt! I got a new job last Monday. I don't have the right frame of mind either :tongue: but I've made some cool friends w/ my co-workers and it helps a lot! I hope you meet some great people. I was nervous at first also but I'm doing it now, and if I can do it, you sooo can! What is this new job of yours, anyway? Have fun! :hug: