starting in 2 days

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by faceshed, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

Yes it seams I like brusing myself but I can't for the next 2 days (maybe more if something comes up).
    I have thought about it for a long time and I can't find a reson not to do it.
    it's something I enjoy.
    and it's (maybe) better then killing myself.

nothing anyone tells me about how it will mess up my life gets though to me.
    I can't see how I would care if I had scars or any other health problems because I don't fear the reaper anymore.
    I can imagen myself being addicted to it but is that really so bad? as for now my life is video games I play them all the time and my life without them would drive me crazy (at least a little) but they only offer a distration anymore I hardly enjoy them they just take me away for a bit.

So what if what all I need in life is something to enjoy? is harming myself so bad then?

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Well the thing is some harming isn't bad per se'.

I mean im a cutter and it's really not that bad apart from some cuts, scaring, BLOOD. The only issue is if I cut open an artery or soemthing.

And for you there may not be any real problem physically.

It's the mental things that are the issue, we dont hurt outselves for no reason. are you using SH as a coping strategy??

3. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

I think I'm just happy to feel something.

4. kim 13

kim 13 Member

i think you're right!SH isn't bad if you really enjoy it!i do the same thing like you and do that because i really like this feeling of pain and i don't wanna quit it just because people say that it is an addiction!i think it's a good thing if it helps you!
    kim 13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.