starting my diet on the 22nd anybody want to join me???

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by andy2022002, Jun 13, 2009.

1. andy2022002

andy2022002 Active Member

decieded to start a diet on the 22nd of june just wounderin does anyone wanna start the same time with me talk about weight loss n excersise??? tryin to make myself more active to get out of my depression has anybody had any luck with dieting and excersise changeing depression ?
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm always up for chatting about weight loss! :smile: My eating and exercise has gone really well lately but it hasn't gotten rid of the depression.
    It has made me feel tons better about myself, though. You have my MSN (Olivia).
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I find it helps quite a bit. Also try mega dosing fish oil and look up something called L-Tyrosine both have helped my tremendously. PM me if you ever want to talk.
  4. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

I got back on my diet 2 weeks ago. I work out 3 to 4 times a week When I work out with my Taebo cardio/energy, I get all of my frustrations out. You gotta have the energy to work out to Taebo :laugh:. By the time I'm done with that I go do some jumping roping, crunches, and push-ups. When all is said and done, I'm sweating my ass off but I'm smiling because I pushed myself to do all of that work. And I feel better afterwards.

Good luck with your diet!
  5. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

I'm join in with you andy. We can keep each other motivated.

at the moment im 16 stone and 5 foot 8 inches, so I need to loose 3 stone I reckon.
  6. andy2022002

hi use can catch me most of the time on msn my addy is ... i am know 18 stone n 6ft 2 wanna lose roughly 5 stone in time... iam lookin at starting on the liquid diet for ten days to help me get motivated has anybody else tried this diet? i have done alot of weight training in the past so if anybody wants any advice feel free to get in touch!
  7. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

How much do you take? I take fish oil but I've never noticed any weight loss effect from it.
  8. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I used to be obese years ago and finally settled on doing something about it, just as you have now. I guarauntee it'll make things much better for you. Just the runner's high from activity alone will be positive, to say nothing about the sense of accomplishment.
  9. Mikeintx

Right U R Ken:

I usually try to get at least 10-15 grams of fish oil a day. Not only is it great for heart health and makes your joints feel great, but it also helps with the body's insulin sensitivity and will aid in fat loss.

Another fat you may want to check out is borage oil, here is an article explaining some of the benefits:
  10. Mikeintx

11. andy2022002

from 18 stone im down to 17stone 8 been eatting my pasta's around dinner time an a light meal for my tea like boiled egg on toast and chicken salads with fruit as my snacks. ive been doin half an hour on the tredmill walkin an runnin a day and weights feeling some bennefit how is everybody else doin?