starting on X

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by danni, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

well couple of my buds ask me if i want to try x today and i took it once but that was awhile back. And i dont remember anythng from it, so i gonna try it again and some weed to help me relax and what every we can get r hands on. Maybe even try some coke to help get away the pain and problems. I know i should stop but i can't and i feel great about my self when i do it.
  2. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear that you are turning to drugs to make you feel good about mom did that for she has no family and no life...shes been kidnapped twice for drug stuff...she was almost killed a few weeks ago because she ripped off a dealer...i hope you dont go that way...and i hope you realize what your doing to your body...
  3. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

X is a temporary fix...Trust, you don't know what you're getting yourself into.
    The first time rolling is absolute ecstasy. (fancy that, considering the name. :dry:)

However, whenever you're off it, you're depression will worsen a hundred fold. It screws with your brain chemistry horrible...>.<
    And, as time goes on, you'll need more and more to achieve the effects of the first high.

BAAAD idea. I hope you don't opt for it.
  4. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Well most people are going to disagree with me on this, but ecstasy is a wonderful drug. It can take you to the most extreme levels of happiness. The best thing about it is the feeling of empathy for others, you can learn more about someone your close to more than you could if you were friends with them for years.

<mod edit: bunny - encouraging illegal drug use>

Look up and search for mdma, it has some interesting and helpful information on there

<mod edit: bunny - encouraging illegal drug use> (btw i would stay away from coke full stop, nasty stuff)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  5. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

i wanna try
  6. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

okay thanks you guys :hug: thou i need to drink alot of water when i try it right?
  8. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

im afraid that cant be answered as it would be encouraging the use of illegal drugs
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Oh sorry i forgot about that then just ingorn this thread then.
  10. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Don't take drugs.
  11. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

No! Ok. Out of all the mistakes I've made, and I've lost count of how many that is, one of my biggest mistakes ever - Getting addicted to E. Ok, so it may help you feel better for a month, two weeks probably, but after that you'll want it. So you'll do it, it helped you the first time right? No. Its a depressant, and a very bad one if I do say so myself. As soon as you realize what it's doing to you, you'll need it and won't be able to stop. You'll feel worse, way worse, than you did when you started. Don't think its possible? Trust me! I speak for experience, it can get worse, and it does..

But, if you do choose to do it, which I sincerely hope you don't, at least know this...

To help from long term affects taking tole (at least as severely or as quickly), the safe period is two weeks for e. (Meaning, it takes that long for your serotonin level to equal out again.) If you do it more than every two weeks, it'll mess you up much more, and much much faster.

And keep in mind, E is one of the dirtiest things on the street.

Pm me please if you have any questions..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007
  12. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

13. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

um no its not, i would say alcohol is
  14. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I wish their was a true escape, but really their is none. X wont do much but fuck your brain up after a while. eeh thats what ive heard any ways.
  15. u shud drink water to rehydrate you but not to much becasue if u drink too much it can do something that messes u up cant renember what ltho :s o and ad advise chewys to
  16. sadsoul

sadsoul Member

I'm living proof of the damage this drug can do to you... I would have never in HELL thought I would become so addicted to this drug after trying it once. Here i sit 150 pills later... it'd be best if you don't try it because there is no risk of addiction. However, if you decide to use, take caution... do not use it to medicate long term depression.
  17. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

as with all recreational drugs, how you feel for that period of time is a myth, when it is gone everything that was wrong before will still be wrong but worse. this is the trap of addiction, because one is worse off when the drugs effects wear off they want to do it again and again, and as the do it more they need more to reach that first high (called "chasing that first High) and that first hight will never be reached again. but the brain doesn't, ones emotions and feelings don't know this it just keep chasing, using more and more... voila... Addiction...

there is a little saying about addiction, addiction is like having sex with a 800 pound gorilla, it isn't over until the gorilla says its over, or the zoo keeper saves you ass...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.