Starting preprations

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I decided to do it soon and I already started preprations to end my life. My trip home made me realize that my familiy truly dosen't care about me and my personal life is non-existiant so I see no reason to live. I am pulling away from people, delating my facebook account, cutting of contact with my sisters (who deserve it actually), just retreating into myself. I am expecting bad news on the grade front which will be the final straw, after that there will really be no hope for me so I might as well end it all.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There have been other troubles that you have been able to deal with; it seems that this is the time you need the support most, so cutting contacts with people who truly care does not seem wise...please know there are ppl here who care about you...myself, included...please PM me and let me know what is going on...J
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Andrew there is help, you can help yourself. So you say family dont care, well neither does mine, dont give them the priveldge to bring you down. Just because you were born into that family doesnt mean you have to stay with them. Take a vacation from them, let them wonder why you dont call or care enough to visit and when they get the nerve to ask, then give it to them, let them know why.

Please rethink your decisision, dont give up!! So you might fail a class or a whole semester, but its okay, its not the end of the world for you. Retake the classes, talk to your teachers and tell them whats going on, take a break from school.

Your life is yours and yours alone, you make the decisions to live or to give up, noone else can do that for you. Decide to live, come here and vent, PM me and yell, cuss, whatever it is that will get you past this point.

Did you ever get to see a doc? Have you tried therapy? Ever tried talking to someone face to face that knows what its like to feel like you? Please try everything and anything. PM if you want to talk.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Andrew i too come from a very disfunctional family You cannot live by the way they treat you You have to live for you okay Do things that will bring you joy you peace. Grades they are no reason to leave if you fail you try again okay
    I know it is not easy but nothing is. You can make your life better you can so please reach out to the supports around you okay make it happen
  5. gravedigga89

gravedigga89 New Member

I feel you. Like that is my life. All I EVER got in my life was pain and misery.i won"t tell not 2 do it because I feel the same,but I will tell u 2 try holding on 2 a light,although u don"t think now,life can be happy....I have tried suicide when I was 9 years old, my sister c me and stoped me...I have a plan 2 do it,but all that is stoping me is my parents. Please answer me on this because i WOULD LIKE 2 TALK WITH SOMEBODY who is felling like me....
  6. You can just move out n live on your own.. Why do you need to end it all for what??? You can just ignore them if they really don't care about you.. Please do not end your life just for this.. I have gone through what you are going through right now. You can chat with all of us here if you are lonely.. Just ignore them.. Please don't kill yourself as we loved to see you back in this forum chatting with us.. Try again and dont quit if you fail..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.