starting school

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by willbe, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willbe

willbe Member

So me and my ex r to go and get are daughter signed up for school today. I have to be at work in 2 hours. My ex is still passed out sleeping because she was out tell 4 in thw monring with her new boyfriend.I am so pissed right now that I feel like I am going to exploded. Doing everything I can to keep under control right now. I need help

2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Willbe,
    Sorry this happened, good she has such a loving dad. Can you just go and take your daughter to? or leave her with a trusted neighbour?
    Or re-schedule if better for you, if your ex keeps behaving like that. You can use as evidence for an custody application, lots of help if she has an alcohol problem. From AA meetings etc and from your local dr, charities as well help.Sorry this has upset you, I am not surprised. Please do reach out for any help on the forum.
    Take care
    Kate

3. willbe

willbe Member

No there is no one I could leave her with. My ex would go nuts on me if I take her to stay with anyone. I don't think she has a drinking problem. But the truth is that before we meet she did have a very bad drinking problem. Its more that she is worried about her new boyfriend and his problems and not her daughters. It makes me very upset because she was never like this for the 7 years we where together.

4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Willbe,
    Sorry you have no help, I can imagine how it distresses you about your ex partner caring more for her partner than her daughter. keep an eye on her drinking if you can, it's hard for you to move on with her still living with you. A long time seven years, it will get easier and in time you will feel ready to try a new relationship.
    I wish I could help more
    Take care
    Kate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.