starting to drive....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iKayla, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

so im starting to learn how to drive...
    and since i think about suicide 24/7 i'm always thinking when i get my license that i'm gonna kill myself with that.. its starting to scare me...

2. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

well, thats a pretty intresting thoughts you have there.
    maybe you could enlighten us on whats up.

3. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I hope it never gets to that, but if it really gets to that, dont try crashing the car against a wall. It more likely that youll survive and be unable to walk than to die. Youll only make your live worse

4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Why would you want to kill yourself with a car. So many more possibilities with a car. Break free, blast music in the car, drive to the beach alone, but thats up to you.

5. josh87

josh87 New Member

driving long distances was actually very helpful for me at a point where i snapped... I drove a few hundred miles east then back then north then back ect for like 4 days... didnt tell anyone just took off.

Unfortunately thats not exactly a great ending story.

Anyways, never commit suicide by crashing your car, you might kill someone else, paralyze and be alive still, or get trapped and burned alive. Even if you do die it probably won't be on impact and will more than likely be a horrible slow death in the hospital with everyone around you.

6. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

obv i dont want kill someone else.. idk what i would call myself...
    im happy... but i still want to die... maybe im desired with death or something....
    but yeah

7. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

your necromantic... i think. its a play on words but it gets the message across?

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey kaylasu, have you seen a therapist? You could really benefit from therapy! Please seek professional help hun, it will be worth it :hug:

9. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Getting your license will be one of the best days of your life! The independence of owning a car improves quality of life. Keep an eye on your thoughts when you're learning to drive, if you get an intense urge to crash the vehicle, then I'd speak to my doctor about it, if not for yourself, then for the safety of other drivers & pedestrians.
    Best.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  10. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

To say the truth, getting my license didn't work that well to me. I never had anywhere to go and had people bugging me to take them somewhere all the time. But that's just me, I'm sure other people's lives imporved alot with a license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.