Starting to feel guilty...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Blackness, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

The last few times that I've cut, I've felt really guilty after it :(

I don't know why. I mean I love it, but I hate it. It hurts too much, I enjoy cutting my tummy so much that it hurts to move, hurts to stand, walk and sit :(! I must be fucking crazy arnt I?
    What kinda person would do that to themself?!:dry::unsure:

I promised myself I wouldn't cut my wrist...well that worked and I didnt, I cut my tummy instead:rolleyes: then I broke the promise I cut my wrist again after like 3 weeks!
    I was proud, now im just ashamed of myself.

I don't wanna cut anymore, but I do!
    this is screwed.:eek:hmy:
    Do you ever feel guilty?
  2. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

I am sorry for the pain you are in.:hug:

I often feel guilty for cutting but i guess the joy of cutting for me always ouyways the guilt. Like you i stopped cutting my wrists, but as soon as i did i found other places to cut. I guess not cutting my wrist became a necessity as its harder to hide especially with summer comming. I guess the guilt also depends on what mood i am in.

You are not crazy for cutting. Cutting is an addiction. Plus its a mechanism most of us instantly turn to when the pain gets to much. I have to admit that seeing a psychiatrist and not what doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

Feeling proud for me is normal at first, i guess it is cause cutting is something that we feel we have some type of control over.

I hope you are feeling better. Always here if you need to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.