Starting to feel Inevitable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Doodle, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doodle

Doodle Well-Known Member

I've had depression for a long time but it's only gotten worse as time passes. And at this point it's at the worst it's ever been. I constantly think about dying and I self-harm more than I used to. It's hard to have the motivation to do anything. I just do them because I feel I have nothing else I can do, but I always wish I could end it. I cry often. And I know I have people who care and support me, but it doesn't seem like they really understand how serious I feel about this, how inevitable suicide feels. I do try to explain it to them, but I don't think they want to believe me. I just feel like I'm waiting for something to happen, something to finally push me over the edge that I'm currently teetering on. Not sure what exactly, but it feels like it's drawing nearer and nearer.
    So those are my suicidal thoughts at the present time. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for reading.
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You'll find lots of us here who understand because we're there or have been there. Do you have anyone other than family or friends you can talk to? It is difficult for those around us to understand and they may seem as if they don't believe you because they don't know how to help or what to say.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe copying a post or a diary entry and give it to someone who truly cares might give that person a window into how you really feel...too often, people see what they can handle and it may exclude understanding the depths of our pain...keep talking...and also, maybe speaking to a counselor about this might give you other ways to express yourself
  4. Lost in translation

Lost in translation Active Member

Know what your going through, I often feel like I can't turn to anyone to share my thoughts. My days seen to be consumed with researching methods and has made me very counter productive to say the least. It's a struggle everyday.......this I know
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.